Mrs. Schaefer's 3rd Grade
Welcome to Mrs. Schaefer's third grade!
My name is Deborah Schaefer and I have been teaching third grade in Durand Area Schools since 2001. I am a Durand High School graduate; I earned my Bachelors degree from Western Michigan University and my Masters degree from Marygrove College. I live in Durand and have twin sons who attend school in Durand.
I am very excited to work with your child each day!
- 6 glue sticks
- 4 wide-ruled spiral notebooks
- A pair of pointed 5 inch scissors
- 4 fine tip dry erase markers
- 2 highlighters
- 2 packs of sharpened #2 pencils
- Small erasers or pencil top erasers
- A box of crayons (at least 24)
- 2 plastic two-pocket folders
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer OR 1 container of cleaning wipes
- A pair of earbuds or headphones
- A pencil/supplies box
- 2 boxes of tissues